Saturday, April 6, 2019

My Birthday

I just had my birthday and my son made sure to tell the whole school I was 39 and was going to be 40 next year.  My husband thought this was hilarious.  Until I reminded my son that his daddy was going to be in his "mid-forties" next year....

My son was so excited to see me open my birthday presents it almost made me feel like a kid again.  Maybe because for some things (such as umbrella and Legos I could build with my son) we both have the same taste : )

I would have to say one of my best birthday gifts though was seeing within 1 hour the cherry blossom tree in front of our house going from one blossom to hundreds.  Literally in the course of an hour and a half.  Next year I should try to get a time-lapse camera to watch.  Enjoy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment