Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!

I hope you have a restful, fun and family-filled 4th of July.  From barbecues to parades to just spending time with the family, may God Bless you and your loved ones.

The more research I do about history, the more I feel like I'm discovering two things- the Founding Fathers were imperfect, just like we are today, and America is Blessed.  God did some amazing stuff during the Revolutionary War, because when you read about the amazing "God-incidences" as I see them (people making decisions that were out of character, even a hurricane that was perfectly timed), I'm kind of left thinking- there was a reason....  Let's all do our best to share our blessings with others and be grateful for the blessings we have.

God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment