Friday, June 19, 2015

Tuesday/Friday

In case you haven't guessed.  I do my postings on Tuesdays and Fridays.  What's the scientific reasoning behind this?

To tell the truth, I wanted to do posts two days a week... and the first two days of the week my two-year old learned to say were....drum roll... Tuesday and Friday (plus it works out that that breaks up the week a bit and is about 3 days apart).  Please continue to look for new posts from me on Tuesdays and Fridays and please share my blog with friends!  I'd love to share more vet advice and other stories with whoever is interested... Don't hesitate to ask questions or post comments, I'd love to hear from you.

On the trying to eat healthy front.... well, with my son's food allergy when I was out with a friend and her daughter, they chose healthy smoothies with kale.  I noticed they use almond butter in some of their smoothies and asked if they used separate equipment.  The barista said, "I'll just rinse the equipment out real well." Yeah- no.  So what healthy alternative did I pick?  Chocolate peanut butter gelato ice cream from the frozen food aisle.  0 points for healthy eating.  Bonus points for very happy toddler in chocolate coma....  Pick your battles....


I have the picture of the fountains above as that is my son's favorite activity.  Watching fountains.  Including watching water flow into the bathtub from the faucet.  Last night, bath time was especially long because he kept wanting "fountain" and the water coming out into the bathtub.  It's pretty cool how it doesn't take much to entertain a toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment