Friday, November 6, 2015

Weight/diet/exercise

I can't believe we are not even into the holidays yet and I'm feeling we are on the  heavy side of the scale in my household... While talking to my husband about maybe not baking any cookies this week (especially with all the Halloween candy around, my husband pointed out), he informed me he thought he was doing good on his diet.  I asked him why.  He told me his pants felt looser.  I asked him if he had a Bernie Sanders butt.  I was focused on the first two words, he was focused on the last one... I then explained, "you know, re-distribution". My husband said I got points for creativity but I left him with a bad visual image....

Now that my 10k is done though, I'll have to refocus on eating healthy foods and start playing a lot more basketball with my son. What are some of your favorite fall activities?

No comments:

Post a Comment