Friday, February 26, 2016

Just a brief post today...

I've been behind on sleep for oh... maybe the past month?  Between working long hours at a couple of places where the job is very physical, coming home and trying to catch up on stuff around the house and a vacation that was fun- but nevertheless traveling with a toddler and a toddler that appears to be afraid to be in his bed by himself in the middle of the night, I"m beat.  I know, I know, that was a massive run on sentence, but maybe you get a sense of my exhaustion?

Tuesday at the acupuncturist, I fell asleep.  The acupuncturist actually looked a little sheepish that he had to wake me up and turn the lights on.  "You fell asleep with needles in your body?" my husband asked shocked.  Yes, I was able to fall asleep during acupuncture.

Last night I had a lot of great ideas for a blog post.  We put my son to bed.  I laid on the couch and next thing I knew I was out cold at 8:30 pm.  Even the fiery debate last night was not enough to keep me awake.   So... blogpost not written.  Thanks for our patience.  I woke up this morning next to my two year old not grumpy about him getting into our bed, so I guess that means I'm not more well-rested...

No comments:

Post a Comment