Thursday, March 24, 2016

Good Friday

I would love to share lots of things about this week, such as the wonders of the Sacrament of Confession and the innocence and sweetness of a toddler.  Hopefully I will get to do that but currently I am struggling with the consequences of all the beautiful spring beauty around here.  While the temperatures are warm, the sky is bright and sunny and the air is full of Spring.  It's also full of pollen.  So currently my eyes are stinging and my sinuses are near explosion.  Thanks allergies...  I think the pollen count is especially high now, so I think it's just a short period I have to suffer through and it's perfect timing with Holy Week.


 I've tried antihistamines, allergy shots and now even acupuncture and herbal medicine, so if anyone else has suggestions, would love to hear them!  Thanks!  Maybe I have allergies so I can identify with the large percentage of my patients who have them, or as God's way of balancing out me not spending too much time outside because I always forget sunscreen.  As with a lot of things, I don't know the reason, but I will still try to look for the Joy this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment