Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Made it Back!

We made it back from a long road trip and a veterinary conference for me.

I convinced my husband to stop at a restaurant in the middle of nowhere instead of the regular fast food fare that I was sick of.  He lamented how it was going to take longer and make us late.  I told him "if it makes us run behind I'll...." I stopped myself as I noticed that there was a table of 6 cops (probably all of the police officers in the area) and maybe it wasn't so wise to say, "put the pedal to the metal".  I'm certainly not a flagrant speeder and my last speeding ticket was over a decade ago (Alas- my last parking ticket was last week, but I won't focus on that one).

We had a good meal and we made it back in time to pick up the dog AND the cat and so our family is all back home and tired.  This explains why I didn't post earlier...

A bit of exciting news- a while ago I was accepted as a contributing writer for Catholicmom.com

My first post will go "Live" sometime Thursday afternoon.  Please check it out and the other great content on the website.  I also love their "Daily Gospel" feature which helps bring perspective on each day's daily gospel reading.  I will be doing a couple of these come Spring!  Just thought I'd share the great news and if you haven't heard of the website, check it out!  My blogpost Thursday will be new content.

No comments:

Post a Comment