Tuesday, March 3, 2020

YAY!

I've been without a functioning computer for approximately 3 months (I found out at the beginning of December that my computer could no longer access the internet, and what else can you do with a computer).  Anyways, I'm hoping to get back to my Tuesday/Friday blogposts, so help hold me to it!

Even getting this computer has been fraught with challenges.  I was having back issues, then I got the flu, then I got a sinus infection and so once I was finally feeling healthy I told my husband it was time to get the computer.

We ordered it and it has apparently been out for delivery since Saturday morning.  I was actually able to get a friend to pick up my son from school so I could stay home and make sure I was present to sign for my computer.  Hopefully this means my writing will become more regular again.  I also would like to start a "series" with some items I wrote when I was in vet school.  Some of them still make me laugh 14 years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment